Over 20 years of experience training and showing the Andalusian horse. With expertise in halter/morphology, driving, and under saddle. We compete at the local and national level competitions in front of the International and American Judges. Lessons and clinics available as well!
Please visit the Business Member Spotlightfor further information.
August 25 - USDF Open Dressage Show, Lexington, VA.
August 26-30 - IALHA National Horse Show, Lexington, VA.
October 10-12 & 14-16 - Miguel Anacoreta Soares Dressage clinics, Millis, MA and Plympton, MA.
Visit our Shows/Events page for full event details.
1. Barn Party at Nationals!!! Check the Shows/Events page for details.
2. ATTENTION! Changes to the Nationals Show Premium. Check the Shows/Events page.
3. Our first Southern States Show Program Contest will run May 1st thru September 1st. Winners will be announced September 19th. Go to our Shows/Events page for details.
4. The IALHA National Show and Open Dressage Premiums are now available as are the Tack and Attire requirements. Go to our Shows/Events page for the link.
5. ERAHCMerchandise is now available!Go to the Merchandise page and be prepared to spend!!!
opportunities to enjoy their horses (though horse ownership is not required) while encouraging a fun and informative social structure. Membership affords subscription to the newsletter, member directory, discounts at clinics, voting rights, the Year-End Award program, club calendar, and more.
"We will promote harmony and goodwill among the community of the Iberian horses: Andalusians, Portuguese, Spanish-Portuguese, and crossbred. We will do this through our annual shows, clinics, social events, and our regular newsletter. We will work to increase public awareness of the Iberian horse and the history and traditions of the breed."
The Eastern Region
Andalusian Horse club
was founded in 1992
by a small group of
people who shared a vision: Give Andalusian and Lusitano lovers a place to meet, learn, and share their love of these Iberian breeds with like-minded people as well as a place to find relevant Lusitano and Andalusian horse information. Our club continues to grow and now includes members from as far north as Canada, as far south as Florida, and as far west as Utah.